What We Believe
- That the Bible, as given by God, is divinely inspired, infallible (entirely trustworthy), and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles and His atoning death.
- In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and His personal return.
- That ‘all have sinned’, and are justly subject to the judgment of God.
- That redemption from sin, is possible only through the death, shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting repentance towards God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, enabling the believer to live a holy life and to witness and work for Him.
- In the resurrection of the body, the eternal reward of the righteous, and the eternal penalty of the unrighteous.
- That every believer is baptised into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit, and thus being members of one another, is responsible for keeping the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, loving one another with a pure heart fervently.